One of the confusing tasks is purchasing a best headphones for synthesizers. There are hundreds of best headphones for synthesizers available on the market from various producers, which is enough to confuse you. According to the performance, quality, longevity and overall user experience, they are so similar that you may get hard to make your final buying decision. At that point, all you need is a good buying guide to help you find the best best headphones for synthesizers for your needs.
In this helpful essay, we’ll go over a few key points to think about before purchasing a best headphones for synthesizers. It can be considered an acceptable review guideline for you, as this will cover the advantages and drawbacks of your desired product, including its sustainability, affordability, features, and practical benefits. There will be one more thing, which is a thorough comparison of a few related products. As a result, you’ll be able to quickly select the best option for your needs. Let’s take a look inside.
|teenage engineering M-1 On-Ear Headset for OP-Z Synthesizer and Daisy Chain Headphones||Buy Now|
|OW Portable Guitar Headphone Amp Synthesizer Pocket Guitar Plug Guitar Amplifier Rechargeable for Electric Guitar with Bluetooth Receiver Support 5 Effects: Clean/Chorus/Flanger/Metal/Wah||Buy Now|
|KORG MS-20 Mini Monophonic Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Bundle with Knox Gear Closed-Back Headphones & 8-Pack of Hosa CMM-830 3.5mm TS to 3.5mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables (3 Items)||Buy Now|
|Arturia MicroFreak Hybrid Synthesizer Paraphonic Hybrid Analog/Digital Hardware Synthesizer W/Digital Oscillators, Analog Filters, Modulation Matrix, Arpeggiator & Sequencer + Headphones & Cables||Buy Now|
|Novation Bass Station II Analog Synthesizer Bundle with Knox Gear Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, Laptop Stand, & Knox Gear 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub||Buy Now|
|teenage engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, Sampler, and Controller Bundle with Audio Technica ATH-M20x Monitor Headphones, Blucoil USB Wall Adapter, 3' USB Extension Cable, and 3x 7″ Aux Cables||Buy Now|
|teenage engineering Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer and Sequencer Bundle with Samson SR350 Over-Ear Stereo Headphones, Blucoil 3x 7″ AUX Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries||Buy Now|
|SENNHEISER PXC 550-II Wireless NoiseGard Adaptive Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Headphone with Touch Sensitive Control and 30-Hour Battery Life, Black||Buy Now|
|Alesis Melody 61 Key Keyboard Piano for Beginners with Speakers, Digital Piano Stand, Bench, Headphones, Microphone, Music Lessons and Demo Songs||Buy Now|
|Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone – Black (Latest Model)||Buy Now|
Best 10 best headphones for synthesizers’s review
In this section, we attempted to extract the top ten best headphones for synthesizers from thousands of products. This list will make you feel certain that you will be able to obtain your desired best headphones for synthesizers in a matter of minutes. We focused on their utility, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten best headphones for synthesizers will help you select the one that best fits your needs.
teenage engineering M-1 On-Ear Headset for OP-Z Synthesizer and Daisy Chain Headphones
- WORKS WITH OP-Z – The foldable teenage engineering M-1 Headphones features a built-in microphone and detachable boom mic. You can use the headset for sampling with the OP-Z Synthesizer.
- MONITOR YOUR BEATS – The headset also works as a personal monitoring headphone, providing a wide 20Hz-20kHz frequency response.
- DELIVERS POWERFUL BASS – The 30 mm dynamic headphones reproduce realistic bass response without requiring excessive power.
- EASY TO DRIVE HEADPHONES – M-1 features a 32-Ohm impedance, which makes it compatible with mobile phones. You can use the on-ear headset to answer phone calls too!
- OFFERS DAISY CHAIN FUNCTION – Share your listening experience by daisy-chaining multiple M-1. All daisy-chained headphones can hear the activated mic when you connect it to an OP-Z.
OW Portable Guitar Headphone Amp Synthesizer Pocket Guitar Plug Guitar Amplifier Rechargeable for Electric Guitar with Bluetooth Receiver Support 5 Effects: Clean/Chorus/Flanger/Metal/Wah
- Support 5 Effects: CLEAN, CHORUS, FLANGER, METAL, WAH. It is suitable for electric guitar, bass, electric acoustic Guitar and other musical instruments with pickup.
- Built-in Audio Amplifier: The electric guitar headphone amplifier with true analog circuit faithfully simulates the response of original amps. It allows you to play guitar with headphone without bothering neighbors.
- Built-in BT Receiver: The electric guitar pocket amp has blue tooth receiver function, background music can be input via BT, the earphone output allows you to use it anytime and anywhere. Notice: It can’t be used to connect with other Bluetooth Devices; you can use phone/Pad to search and connect its Bluetooth to play background music. It can transfer both guitar voice & music signal to headphone or speaker.
- 8 Hours Battery Life: It has Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, continuous working more than 8 hours.
- Portable & Enjoy Playing Music Freely: Mini guitar amp with small and compact size, you can pick up your guitar and start playing anywhere.
KORG MS-20 Mini Monophonic Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Bundle with Knox Gear Closed-Back Headphones & 8-Pack of Hosa CMM-830 3.5mm TS to 3.5mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables (3 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Korg MS-20 Mini Semi-modular Analog Synthesizer, Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, and Hosa 8-Pack of 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables
- Compact Size: Korg is bringing back the MS20 Mini modular Analog Synthesizer in a new compact size that’s powerful and unique as ever
- Outstanding Features: Some of its outstanding features include first-generation filters and a VCA that has been tweaked to reduce noise
- Fun and Funky Sounds: Simply plug in your guitar or microphone directly into the Korg-20 and start tweaking you won’t believe the fun and funky sounds you can come up with
- Connect: Plus, with the onboard MIDI and USB you can connect all your music gear into your live keyboard or add a full-sized keyboard to gain access to a much wider note-range
Arturia MicroFreak Hybrid Synthesizer Paraphonic Hybrid Analog/Digital Hardware Synthesizer W/Digital Oscillators, Analog Filters, Modulation Matrix, Arpeggiator & Sequencer + Headphones & Cables
- A cutting-edge experimental hybrid analog/digital synthesizer featuring digital oscillators, an analog filter, and a touch-plate keyboard, well suited for musicians, sound designers, producers, and DJs.
- The built-in 25-note touchplate keyboard is pressure sensitive and offers polyphonic aftertouch for inspired performances.
- 12 Digital oscillators with variable modes, with integrated open-source Plaits engine created by Mutable Instruments
- Synthesizer with 256 preset slots and 160 factory presets and modulation matrix with 5 sources and 7 destinations (3 custom destinations).
- USB, Clock and MIDI in and out, CV / Gate / Mod outputs and a 6.35mm master and 3.5mm headphone output.
Novation Bass Station II Analog Synthesizer Bundle with Knox Gear Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, Laptop Stand, & Knox Gear 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Novation Bass Station II with a Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, On Stage LPT5000 Computer Laptop Stand (Black), and Knox Gear 3.0 4 Port USB Hub
- EASY CONTROL: The Bass Station II has many controls, so you can totally lose yourself in discovering and creating new sounds
- ARPEGGIATOR: The Bass Station II’s pattern-based arpeggiator and step sequencer are a fun and immediate way to find new inspiration
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: The Bass Station II is fully class compliant, it allows you to plug into anything via USB and start playing
- VERSATILE: Enhanced in every area to make it even bigger, powerful and more versatile
teenage engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, Sampler, and Controller Bundle with Audio Technica ATH-M20x Monitor Headphones, Blucoil USB Wall Adapter, 3′ USB Extension Cable, and 3x 7″ Aux Cables
- CREATE MUSIC ON-THE-FLY – The teenage engineering OP-1 offers high-quality stereo effects and exchangeable LFOs. It has 13 unique synth engines that provide physically modeled string synthesis and frequency modulation.
- OFFERS TAPE RECORDING AND UNIQUE SEQUENCERS – The 4-Track Tape Function lets you record any beats you create, play, sequence, or tweak. You can also arrange notes in different ways using one of the four original sequencers.
- SAMPLE SOUNDS FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES – You can sample a sound using the onboard microphone. Plug-in the FM (from Accessory Kit) to sample local radio stations or music. You can also feed tracks plugged from a recorder in the 3.5mm line input.
- LISTEN TO HIGH-QUALITY BEATS – Plug the ATH-M20x Headphones into OP-1’s audio jack for direct monitoring. Its closed-back design provides excellent sound isolation with minimal bleed. You get an accurate 15Hz-20kHz frequency response with ATH-M20x.
- INCLUDES – teenage engineering OP-1 Portable Synthesizer, Sampler, and Controller. Audio technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones, Black with 1/4″ Snap-On Adapter. Blucoil USB Wall Adapter 5V 1000mA (Model No. KA25-0501000US). Blucoil 3-Foot USB 2.0 Male to Female Extension Cable. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables.
teenage engineering Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer and Sequencer Bundle with Samson SR350 Over-Ear Stereo Headphones, Blucoil 3x 7″ AUX Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries
- PROVIDES MULTIPLE LEAD SYNTH TONES – The teenage engineering PO-16 Factory provides 15 assorted synths ranging from FM, wavetable, subtractive synthesis, to physical modeled string.
- OFFERS A MICRO DRUM MACHINE SAMPLE – Aside from lead and chord synth tones, PO-16 also has a cool micro-drum machine in the manufacturer sound preset list.
- LETS YOU EASILY PROGRAM CHORDS – The 16 punch-in play styles enable you to programs chords, transpositions, and arpeggios.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE UNITS – You can connect PO-16 Factory with 2 other Pocket Operators using standard stereo audio cables. You can also sync PO-16 with external devices like a PC.
- INCLUDES – teenage engineering Pocket Operator PO-16 Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer and Sequencer. Samson SR350 Over-Ear Stereo Headphones; 1/4″ Adapter. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio AUX Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil AAA Alkaline Batteries.
SENNHEISER PXC 550-II Wireless NoiseGard Adaptive Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth Headphone with Touch Sensitive Control and 30-Hour Battery Life, Black
- Superior sound quality and active noise cancellation: The PXC 550-II Wireless delivers Sennheiser legendary sound quality. Active noise cancellation reduces the ambient noise around you and can be adjusted to your preference
- Exceptional battery performance up to 30 hours: The PXC 550-II Wireless delivers up to 30 hours of battery life. You can travel from London to Hong Kong and back with just one charge
- One touch access to voice assistant: With the touch of a single button you have access to your AI helper: Siri, Hey Google and Alexa
- Touch pad control: A touch pad on the right ear cup provides volume, play, stop, pause and track skipping control. Touching the ear cup allows you to take an incoming call. Controlling this headset is instinctive and easy
- Smart pause (activated via the app), auto on:off: Swivel the ear cups to turn off, sensors detect when you wear the headphone and play, pause music
- Included Components: Pxc 550-Ii Headphones, Carry Case, USB Charging Cable (USB-A To Micro-USB), Audio Cable, Flight Adapter
Alesis Melody 61 Key Keyboard Piano for Beginners with Speakers, Digital Piano Stand, Bench, Headphones, Microphone, Music Lessons and Demo Songs
- Feature Packed Digital Piano for Beginners – Portable Electric keyboard piano with 61 premium piano style keys and built in speakers for practicing and performing to your friends and family
- Premium Electric Piano Keyboard Sounds – 300 voices (including Acoustic Piano, Electric Piano, Strings, Organ, Synth, Drums and more); intuitive Layer & split modes to develop your keyboard skills
- Practice Makes Perfect – ¼” stereo headphone output mutes the built in speakers; 40 Demo songs; accompaniment mode with 300 built-in rhythms; built in record feature for recording your performance
- Powerful Educational Features – Skoove 3 month premium subscription for interactive online piano lessons; Two months of live video lessons from TakeLessons
- Everything you Need – Includes an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones, a music rest, a power adapter and a microphone for singing along while you play
Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones – Apple W1 Headphone Chip, Class 1 Bluetooth, 40 Hours of Listening Time, Built-in Microphone – Black (Latest Model)
- High-performance wireless Bluetooth headphones in black
- Features the Apple W1 chip and Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
- Sleek, streamlined design that’s durable and affordable to go everywhere you do
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- The sound and design you’ve come to love from Beats, with premium playback with fine-tuned acoustics that maximize clarity, breadth, and balance
Best Best Headphones For Synthesizers Buying Guides
It is impossible for a human being to be well-versed in everything. You can not be a master in all trade. In that scenario, reading a thorough buying guide can spare us from making a costly mistake after purchasing a best headphones for synthesizers due to a lack of knowledge.
For purchasing purposes, you do not necessarily need to be an expert on that specific product. Just focus on a few key points that we’ll go over later. Taking these simple considerations into account may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin.
Understand Your Needs
The first thing to learn is what your needs or requirements are. If you are not well aware of your needs, there is a good chance that you will purchase the wrong products at the wrong time with an investing heavily. So, first and foremost, we recommend that you carefully consider your requirements when searching for a best headphones for synthesizers. Simply make a list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplifying your purchasing process. Because, after that you will get to know on what thing you need to give priority and on what you should not.
Budget vs. Cost
Before you go for buying anything, one thing you must think about is budget. Any amount of price can be set for your desired product. Besides their brand value, pricing also depends on different variables like raw materials, manufacturing costs, logistics and other operational costs as well. The higher quality you demand, the higher amount of money you may have to spend for that. Budget matters so much for this reason. This fact is true for the best headphones for synthesizers as well.
One of the most popular sayings in our society is “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. So, find your desired products as per your wishlist first. Analyze their prices and features thoroughly.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. Now, ask yourself whether your pocket is capable enough to spend such number of bucks or not for that particular best headphones for synthesizers? Go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Pick the Best Brand
Because of our psychological connections, we are often biased toward these products. Sometimes, this practice results good and sometimes doesn’t. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. After having enough money in your pocket its going to half way easy to make decision of purchasing. But keep in mind that not all brands are suitable for all applications. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
People are classified into two categories. One is fully dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he requires is the appropriate goods for the price he is paying. May be we are not aware of the category that you belong to.However, there are a few pointers that may be useful to both of you when it comes to selecting the best brand for the best product.
- You must be well-versed on the brand.
- What people are saying about this brand.
- What is the average review of the specific product of that brand?
- Compare the features to what others offer.
- Does these features meet your necessities?
Check the features section
The very first thing you should check while buying online or offline is the features of best headphones for synthesizers. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. You will be able to understand, this product is going to meet your demands or not.
The features section also helps us in swiftly identifying the differences with others. You can then use the features to compare it to similar products. If you do so, it will be much easier to reach to the final decision because you will be able to understand about the quality here.
Check the Benefits and Drawbacks
Every product has its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Before we purchase them, we must properly inspect them. So, be cool and figure out what flaws that best headphones for synthesizers has that you demanded. Maybe some other manufacturer made the perfect one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
Most websites have a section for Pros and Cons. Carefully read that section. If you have any further questions, simply contact them via email or phone.
Durability & Quality
Some common quality indicatores are color, style, performance, materials and the most significant durability. You must think about those quality related facts before buying anything else. Don’t you think that you are paying for it? Does this best headphones for synthesizers worthy or not against your investment? Quality is the answer of this question.
Warranty & Return Policy Matters
Lots of companies are making products. From them, many are trying to maintain a high amount of quality. To make us known about those products, they make also creative advertisements. Not anything wrong yet. But don’t forget about After Sales Service and Warranty issues. That one thing can make huge difference indeed.
It is going to be huge mistake if you forget to check the facts like warranty, gurantee and return policies. Even after buying the best quality product with the highest amount of price, anything can happen. We know that nothing lasts forever. But the insvestment you are going to for the best headphones for synthesizers, don’t you expect a minimum return of value from that? Hence, you should be careful enough while checking policies. You may get some companies who are so clever that they try to make people puzzled with their obscure and mystical policies. You can ask their delegates in that case to make you convinced about the whole thing clearly again.
Checking Queries and Customer Feedback helps your process.
If you want to save your time precisely, then checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can be utile for you. There comes some questons in our mind which are similar with the people asked before frequently, that is called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
If you want to get a clear idea of both, checking out those two things are must. There you will get some answers which you might not even ask. Then you can easily percieve the effectiveness of the best headphones for synthesizers.
So the last word is never make mistake to consider the value you are getting from the best headphones for synthesizers is fair enough against the price you are paying for it. Do you think it is worthy to pay so? Does your desires be fullfilled with that? We guess, that is the fact of great importance.
Hope you enjoyed the whole article which was actually a buying guide to assist you purchasing the best best headphones for synthesizers. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. End of the day, we measure our happiness with your satisfaction.